Shortie
Do you like to play video games?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share:
Do you like to play video games?
Video games are something I love to play in my spare time or even when I am busy doing something else. Roblox is perfect for me to be able to sit and work whilst I do little things on some of the games I play. I also love to play games such as Fortnite, Destiny 2, and any games that take my fancy at the time. 
Do you like to play any kind of video games? What are your favorites?
I'm old school when it comes to video games.  I like Pacman and Tempest, though I do like shooting games, I only tend to play those at Dave & Busters or Chuck E Cheese. I recently bought a VR headset and having a lot of fun with that.  Besides the workout apps, I have played Angry Birds, Among Us and am thinking about getting Fruit Ninja, since that's a fun game.
--
Jude
(04-23-2023, 08:21 PM)Judel Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm old school when it comes to video games.  I like Pacman and Tempest, though I do like shooting games, I only tend to play those at Dave & Busters or Chuck E Cheese. I recently bought a VR headset and having a lot of fun with that.  Besides the workout apps, I have played Angry Birds, Among Us and am thinking about getting Fruit Ninja, since that's a fun game.
Pacman is defintely a classic. I still go back to that from time to time on the Nintendo Switch Smile my youngest son for a while earlier in the year was going on about a VR headset and wanting one, my only issue was the price at the time and not being able to afford it. Would love to be able to get one at some point though for us all to be able to use. 
My kids used to play Fruit Ninja so much a few years ago using the Xbox 360 and Kinect, they loved it. Wondering now if it was ever released for maybe the Nintendo Switch, going to have to check that out!

~