Judel
Contest - Book Giveaway
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share:
Contest - Book Giveaway
For the Grand Opening of this new forum, I'm going to have a contest. The prize will be a free ebook of the winner's choice.  All you have to do is join this forum and post a response in this thread, letting me know which ebook you want and why.  I'll keep this thread open through December 20th and will announce the winner on Christmas Day.

If at least 20 people participate, there will be two winners.

I will have more types of these giveaways every few months.  Good luck!
--
Jude
Hi Jude,

I read Mexican Sunsets years ago and really enjoyed it, so I'd really like to read another of your books. Texas Moonshine is the sequel, so I'd like that one if I win.
Of course I want Camp Maple Creek!
(11-26-2022, 05:27 PM)The_dog Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi Jude,

I read Mexican Sunsets years ago and really enjoyed it, so I'd really like to read another of your books. Texas Moonshine is the sequel, so I'd like that one if I win.

Congrats to The_dog for winning the ebook of his choice. I will email it to you soon.
--
Jude
Thanks, Jude!  Just finished it.  Considering how tame the first one was, all the sex was quite a shock.  Very nice!
I think Texas Moonshine was the first book I wrote where the sex scenes started getting more intense. It just blew up from there.  ;-)
--
Jude
This is really awesome. I wonder when you will do the next one as I would love to take part. Thanks for giving away awesome prizes.
I do plan on having more giveaways.  Hopefully, when we get a few more active members.
--
Jude
I hope so. I'd like another chance to win.
--
Bloom  Heart
Another giveaway will probably be this month. I've just signed up for a virtual book tour and will coincide the next giveaway to the week of my tour.  I'll post it when I have dates and more info.
--
Jude