Judel
Switch between Light and Dark
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share:
Switch between Light and Dark
I've added a new theme that has a dark and a light mode.  It defaullts to the dark mode, but if you want a lighter mode, you can try it.  You can easily change by clicking the switch at the top of the forum on the right (or at the top of the menu if using a mobile phone).
Let me know if you have any questions.
--
Jude
Wanted to let everyone know that the light mode has a few issues that I'm working on.  As reported by a member, when typing in the Quick Reply the font was white on a white background. I can't figure out how to change the white font without messing it up everywhere else where it needs to be white. So I changed the background color.  I'll keep working on to see if I can make it better, but at least you can now see the white on light green (or black font on light green for the dark mode).
--
Jude
Appreciate having both a dark & light theme. I can view the white on this green color but I can see how it would be difficult after awhile. Smile
Yeah, I usually keep it on the dark mode, so I had no idea there were issues with the light mode.  LOL  If you see anything else that's off, let me know, and I'll try to fix it.
--
Jude