Judel
Introduce yourselves
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share:
Introduce yourselves
Once you've joined, come on in here and introduce yourselves.

If you're having trouble registering, please let me know, either by contacting me here on the forum, or using the contact link in the menu at the top of the site.
--
Jude
Hi, I'm Bloom. I'm an avid reader and can't wait to see what free reads I can find here. I read a few of your free reads at Barnes & Noble. When I save up enough, I want to read the second part of the Maple Creek series.
Welcome aboard, Bloom! You can also download the entire book, Camp Maple Creek, here in the downloads area. You just need enough Jbucks to do it.
--
Jude
I just figured out that the little page icons are purple for posts you haven't seen yet. That's super cool. And I hope I earn enough Jbucks to read Camp Maple Creek.
(11-22-2022, 05:33 PM)Bloom Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I just figured out that the little page icons are purple for posts you haven't seen yet.  That's super cool.  And I hope I earn enough Jbucks to read Camp Maple Creek.

OMG!  I never realized that.  At the very bottom of the forum in the stats, the little white pages to the left of the thread/post links turns purple when it's unread.  Very neat.
--
Jude