Maul
Marvel VS DC - Movies & TV
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share:
Marvel VS DC - Movies & TV
For movies and TV what one do you prefer? Marvel or DC?
DC: I love the villains such as The Joker. Also Lex Luther is amazing. The heroes I don't like so much except for Batman but only Michael Keaton's Batman or Adam West. The scores for the movies are also amazing.
Marvel: I love the characters and feel they are well written on screen. The music of the MCU is also amazing.
But I would go for Marvel as there are more movies for Marvel and I feel at the moment Marvel are getting out there more than DC.
Overall, I enjoy the Marvel movies much more than the DC movies.  I love Superman, Shazam and Wonder Woman, but I have a weak spot for Thor and the rest of the Avengers.  The last decade of linked movies has made them sort of like members of my family.
--
Jude
(03-01-2023, 03:06 PM)Judel Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Overall, I enjoy the Marvel movies much more than the DC movies.  I love Superman, Shazam and Wonder Woman, but I have a weak spot for Thor and the rest of the Avengers.  The last decade of linked movies has made them sort of like members of my family.

Black Adam was another cool DC film.
Yeah, I liked Black Adam too. Much better than the critics thought.
--
Jude
Both are great for me. Each has their own set of villians & heroes. I tend to get them mixed up at times. Does anybody else do that as well?
Do you mix up the heroes and villains or Marvel and DC?  Smile  Since I never read the comics, I do tend to mix up the lesser known ones.  Like I only knew Captain Marvel (Shazam) from DC. Had no idea that Marvel also had a Captain Marvel.
--
Jude
I don't watch a lot of tv shows, but I prefer DC Comics in general because I think it has more interesting characters. The only things I like from Marvel are the X-Men and the Fantastic 4. DC Comics has the Justice League, which is incredible, although it was pretty poorly depicted in the cinematic universe.
(04-11-2023, 12:26 AM)ZandraJoi Wrote:

Both are great for me. Each has their own set of villians & heroes. I tend to get them mixed up at times. Does anybody else do that as well?
I know quite a bit about Marvel and DC but I am the same, I get them both mixed up as to which one each person belongs to. My kids are always correcting me LOL

~

Marvel blows DC out of the water.